My outfit usually consists of some nice tiger-stripe BDU's, some good
JT gloves, a JT Proteus mask that allows me to wear my glasses easily.
A good pair of Hi-Tec's with some ankle support and some soft kneepads
(because I'm getting old and frail) are also a necessity.
For fun, I have a camo boonie cap with some camo strips sewn onto it,
rastafarian style kind of, that I call my Predator cap. it helps to
break up outline really well, as several people can attest to when I've
hidden in the open and popped them.
Cover up what needs it with some cloth camo tape and it's off to the
- Tippmann '98 Custom
- Adjustable drop-forward (middle position)
- Tippmann Expansion Chamber with a 90-degree elbow and short air line
- 12-oz air tanks (might try a 16-oz but 12 has been holding out all day)
- 32-degrees Terminator barrel
- cheapo 250 round hopper
- 30mm ADCO red-dot sight
- About 1 full roll of cloth camo tape
Gary's homemade Ghillie suit works quite well. It allows him to make the
best of any hiding spot.